martes, 9 de septiembre de 2014

Kpop Coreography

Almost all the kpop M/V has a coreography, if it doesnt, it's a really song and dark song that is enough with the idol itself. But this year i have challenged myself with a few coreograpfys with different themes, some of them are cute, other sexy, other bad girl, and other like a cool tomboy.... This is what i'm talking about.... Sistar- Loving U www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEFfPvO48Fk MBLAQ- This is war /www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs9vqT0P2Gk Vixx- Eternity www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9vqdUNcZo Infinite- Last Romeo www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQJAfXsL7lI Secret- I'm in love https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_sE1A8jEKE Tasty- You Know me www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLDn6of419g I hope you enjoyed the selection... If you have more ideas.... let me know

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario